Want to learn to skate?
Check out Teen/Adult CanSkate:
For beginner skaters age 14 and up interested in developing skating skills for recreational skating/exercise, or for eventually playing hockey or figure skating.
Skaters will study the first 6 stages of the New Skate Canada CanSkate program in a group lesson environment.
Adults/teens are welcome to skate on ANY CanSkate session, but will only be placed in an exclusive group of teens/adults if registration numbers permit.
- for children aged 3 and up (PreCanSkate and CanSkate), teens and adults, for those brand new to skating, or with existing skating skills
- Fall/Winter 2017-2018 CanSkate
* Registration also subject to a $35.70 Skate Canada membership fee per skater, per registration year (Sep 1 - Aug 31)
Spring 2017-2018 Special offers and available discounts:
- a 5% multi-session discount will be added to each eligible program at checkout, if a skater registers for 2 or more eligible programs in the spring season,
- if 3 or more skaters in an immediate family (parents and dependent children residing at the same address) register for eligible programs in the spring season, a 10% multi-skater discount will apply. This discount must be manually added in the office. If you feel you are eliglible for this discount, please contact the office via email after registration, and quote your invoice number.
* Session registration fees are Pro-rated after session start.
Skaters may wish to supplement their lesson with individualized instruction from a professional coach on this session, for an additional fee to be paid directly to the coach. Private coaching should be arranged before the beginning of the session start, and fees are payable directly to the professional coach, IN ADDITION to session fees for the ice time/group instruction.
CSA approved hockey helmets are MANDATORY and face masks are highly recommended for ALL CanSkate sessions (including Adults/Teens). Either hockey or figure skates may be worn for these sessions.