IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO SKATE!
Providing year-round skating opportunities for all ages and stages of skaters.
Upcoming Skating Opportunities:
Fall/Winter Skating: Sep 2 2014 to Mar 29 2015
MOST CanSkate learn to skate sessions for FALL/WINTER are now full:
- Spaces remain at Argyle Arena, Mondays 5:00-5:50 (aged 3 to adult) Register @ Argyle
- Join the wait list for Nichols Arena sessions on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings
ALL CanPowerSkate sessions for WINTER are full:
- Join us next September for new power skating sessions
*** Please be aware that because we are using a new registration system, you will need to create a new account on this system if you have NOT registered since September 2014. Accounts used to register skaters last year on our old system will no longer work. ***
Spring Skating: Apr 13 to Jun 12 2015
FULL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
Download program schedule HERE
CanSkate learn to skate (children/teens/adults):
- CanSkate Online Registration available now: Spring 2015 CanSkate
StarSkate - Preliminary, Junior, Senior and Adults:
- Early bird discounted fees: February 23 - February 28th! Spring 2015 Figure Skating
- Regular rates begin March 1!
There will be no CanPowerSkate programs in the Spring or Summer. See you in the October 2015.
- Adult Synchronized Skating workshops: More info... Spring 2015 Adult Synchro Workshops
- Synchronicity 2015 tryouts: coming in spring, more info to follow.
Online registration only. All current members have accounts set up from the fall/winter, so simply login with your e-mail and password on our home page to register for Spring 2015 programs as they are released.
NOTE LOCATION CHANGE:
- *Due to maintenance at Earl Nichols Arena, some programs are being moved to Argyle arena from mid-April to the end of May until the ice is back in at Nichols for the beginning of June*
- Please check registration details closely for the location of various spring programs.
- More info...
Summer Skating: Jun to Aug 2015
- The London Skating Club also offers Summer skating programs.
- Make your own package options available in the summer to accommodate holidays, camps and to better accommodate our London Skating Club members.
- More information coming later in the winter!