519-238-2996 or 226-973-6279
NCCP Certification Level:
Level 3 singles, pair, dance
Training / Education
- Marcy has been trained by some very excellent coaches all throughout her career.
- She has done many seminars to improve her knowledge of the sport of figure skating.
- Marcy's coaching objectives are to make sure skaters are enjoying skating and learning the proper skills of the sport.
- She also likes to teach her students how to use their ice time for practise.
- She feels it is important to keep parents informed on what is happening.
- Marcy enjoys teaching young skaters, teens and adults.
- She teaches skills, freeskate, dance, and interpretive from CanSkate, and STARSkate up to Gold level.
- She very much enjoys to see a skater progress from the bottom level to the Gold level.
- She loves to see skaters working on their own program with music and competing or testing it.
- Marcy has skated since she was 5 years old through to 18.
- Marcy started teaching at age 18 in the Maritimes, and then back in Ontario in Kitchener, London, Zurich, Forest, Mooretown and Parkhill.
Skaters and Personal Accomplishments
- Pair skaters at Novice Level at Divisionals finished 3rd.
- Skaters in Canadian Championships in Novice and Junior ladies.
- Many of Marcy's skaters have passed Gold Skills, Gold Dances and Gold Free Skate and Interpretives.