2020 Spring and Summer Discounts and Promotions
In order to increase affordability for families with multiple skaters, we offer discounts to families with 3 or more participating skaters.
Multi skater (family) discount:
5% off ALL eligible programs*, if 3 or more members of an immediate family register for skating programs. An immediate family members include parents and all dependent children living at the same address, and listed as participants under the same member on our website.
Multi Program discount:
After the purchase of two programs by skater , every program purchased after that will have a 5% discount applied to invoice. Synchronicity will count towards as a program, but the synchro program itself will not be discounted
The Spring and Summer Ticket Ice package, that includes all dates listed in the schedule, is eligible for a price reduction, with the purchase of qualified program(s), as defined below.
- $55 if a skater has purchased at least 1 full regular skating session in the Spring season, greater than one hour in length (any 1 hour 20 min StarSkate private or group lesson)
- $155 if a skater has purchased at least 1 full regular skating session in the Spring season, less than one hour in length (any CanSkate session, or Thursday 6:30 pm Open session)
- $290 if you have not signed up for any full length spring programs
- Synchronicity tryouts do not qualify as registrations for any ticket ice discount.
- Ticket ice is not subject to any early bird or multi-session discounts, and ticket ice fees will NOT be pro-rated
A skater in the Select Program will count toward as one skater in a family for the multi skater (family) discount, but the Select program itself will not be discounted.
Discounts and price adjustments will be automatically added to your invoice if the qualifications are met. The club reserves the right to correct invoices after registration, if discounts are determined to not be applied in accordance with the above guidelines. Contact the office with questions about how invoices/price adjustments are applied.